
I haven't really felt like a dedicated blogger these last couple of weeks. Things have been moving so quickly and that's probably why I haven't taken time to document anything. When I say moving, I literally mean moving. I've moved twice since the new year began (long story). I started a new semester at school and a new job which makes me a little stressed but I'm loving it all so much. At one point I realized I wasn't taking time to do some of the essential tasks (don't worry, I found time to shower) like do laundry. Because of this I came to a certain conclusion: you know you're too busy if, when running to the end of your clean underwear supply, you are tempted to just go out and buy a package of new underwear instead of doing the laundry. It's definitely a sign of being too busy...or just being lazy.
1 comment:
I know how you feel, I have been tempted with that at times, too. I hope things settle down soon, but not too soon because you sure wouldn't want to get bored.
Post a Comment