I got to make chocolates with Mikey's mom and it was delish but surprisingly hard to do.

H is for...Heading To the Movies
The Holidays tend to lead my family to the features or to our own movie collection. I have to admit I may have watched more than ten movies over the break. Some of them include: White Christmas, Australia, Four Christmas, Seven Pounds, Click, Jumper, The Women, The Grinch, Home Alone, Sydney White, and Totoro. I know these are some crazy flicks but I had some major down time. What's a girl to do.
R is for...Rising Above Portland
We took the gondola up to see the OHSU campus (where I'd really like to go to PA School) and also got some great views of the city. Oh did I mention I got to go to Portland/Vancouver with Mikey to spend time with his family. I had a great time.


I is for...Ice on the Plane
I had a terrible time getting home from Washington because of bad weather and canceled flights. I thought I wasn't going to make it home for Christmas, but then Mikey saved the day by finding me a flight. It was one with two layovers, one in Vegas, then in Denver, then finally to Salt Lake, but it did the job. 14 hours later I was home in one piece, but baggage-less. It made for a good story and adventure. What can ya do but roll with the punches?
S is for...Soaking at Lava Hot Springs
This is of me and Steph right after a nice dip. Lava is just up the road from Malad and such a cute town.

T is for...Temple Square
Its one of my favorite things to do and if you haven't done it you should. All you do is walk around Temple Square (during the month of December) and check out the lights and Christmas displays.

M is for...Mikey and Melissa, of course
Another photo from the gondola PS We can't seem to agree on the pronounciation of the word gondola although I know I'm right in how I say it.

A is for...A Huge Mess
This is our living room after opening presents. It was a delightful mess.

S is for...Snow!

Have a Happy New Year!
5 comments:
What a clever post! I love it and I already know that your right with how you say gondola. or whatever. I think you and I would say it the same. Love you and can't wait to see you friday!
Melissa, it looks like you have been having so much fun! I hope that they baby shower went well and that you have a great new year!
Melissa what a cute post it was fun to see all that you did, i of course just relax and didn't take any pict. but it was sp good to see you and thanks again for all your work on the shower it was great. Emree's little rooom is looking adorable with all the stuff i got. Good luck this semester and can't wait to see ya again.
I got to "R" in Christmas and saw you were in Portland! Don't you love Portland? You should've stopped by. It's okay, I forgive you - this time.
Just kidding! Merry Christmas!
Hey this Brees sister Heidi can I take a peek at your blogg do you mind?
Post a Comment