Calling all fans of Boy Meets World


I would just like to announce that yesterday I had the privilege of seeing Mr. Feeny from the hit TV show of my adolescence, Boy Meets World. I can't tell you the joy this moment brought me. It was just up at the Sundance Film Festival. I've actually seen a few up there the past few years such as Michael Keaton, Jared Leto, Trevor Morgan, Julia Stiles, the arm of Jennifer Aniston, James Spader (the rich snob in Pretty in Pink), and Crispin Glover (the dad in Back to the Future). I'm not bragging I'm just trying to prove that I'm one of those nerdy people that get very excited when they see famous people. Anyway while I was excited to see an appendage of Aniston or Leto's dreamy eyes, nothing made me happier then seeing William Daniels, better known as Mr. Feeny or K.I.T.T. in Knight Rider. Oh, and he also plays a mean John Adams in the movie 1776. I'd never know that if it weren't for my government teacher at MHS...thank you Mr. Evans.

2 comments:

meagan said...

Mel, you are so cute, I love the post! I miss your sense of humor so much. I got the package that you sent yesterday- you are so thoughtful. The blanket is cute and I LOVE the monkey shoes!

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Hey Melissa
I was on the internet and I stumbled across your blog. I dont know if you know this or not, but Ryan and I have one as well. It is ryanandgeannaroe.blogspot.com (I may have emailed it to you.) PS I think it is pretty neat you saw "Mr Feeny" I was a huge fan of Boy Meets World back in the day :)