I wasn’t tagged personally, but I took the liberty of tagging myself. Anyway, I was bored so I thought what the heck.
10 years ago:
1. I was thirteen
2. I had a big, fat crush on Brooks Forester
3. I had really bushy eyebrows
4. I was playing softball all the time
5. I was fighting with my little sister and when I say fighting I mean full-out, on-the-floor, pulling-the-hair, brawls
5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Keep on working
2. Go to my chemistry review
3. Read for psychology
4. Go to my biology lab
5. See Mikey
5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Cheese snacks (for those of you who are less cultured, this is the real name for those things you call quesadillas)
2. Cereal
3. Chocolate anything
4. Oreos
5. Chips Seven layer dip
5 Things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy plane tickets to visit anywhere I want in the world
2. Buy a little fixer upper – learn the tricks of the trade from my mom
3. Hire a personal chef
4. Hire a personal trainer
5. Buy a boat
5 Places I've lived:
1. Malad, Idaho
2. Provo, Utah
3. Portland, Oregon (only for 3 weeks but I still count it)
4. Hauula, Hawaii
5. Glenwood, Iowa
5 jobs I've had:
1. Carhop at the Malad Drive In
2. Malad School District Summer Janitor
3. On call, part-time, early morning pastry girl for the BYU Bakery
4. Janitor/Receptionist/Medical Assistant at the Malad Valley Clinic
5. Receptionist at the BYU Health Center (this is starting to feel like a resume)
I’m going to tag anyone who feels like doing it (since there are a select few of you who actually visit this blog)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment