This is what happened:
- I got a blog
- I didn't tell Mikey about it. (gasps!) I know, I know. I did this mostly because I was shy about it and then I just plain forgot to tell him
- Mikey finds my blog because as he says he just good like that
- Mikey posts a blog (the one before this) - out doing in me with his creativity and wit
While I was amused by his twist on the truth, I want to set the record straight and share what I know about the real Mikey....
This is MIKEY and he is DEAD SEXY!
As much as I hate to admit it, Mikey may be a teensy weensy bit better at driving then me.
He has a great voice. He's the only one out all of our friend brave enough to sing at Karaoke night. He does a mean version of the Cheers theme song.
Kids love Mikey!
He shares the same love that I have the classic Boys II Men. Haha, for reals, this was the best concert. Oh and by the way he has great taste in music which especially helpful for someone like me who is musically challenged.
He bleeds blue.There is much more to be said of him, but most of all he's the coolest guy I know. Stay tuned - you never know if he'll decide to post another blog.
3 comments:
i'm laughing so hard. you are a crack up, and we are glad you are dating such a sweetie....although we sure miss you in Nebraska!
THe other Sister Johnson--brandi.david.lincoln.henry
I was laughing my butt off when I read Mikey's. I think the whole story is hilarious. I love you guys and I really want you to come see us.
What a great post! You two are such the perfect couple. You both look SO happy and have lots of fun. I think it is absolutely fantastic Mikey posted all that before. Plus, I'm glad you're blogging!
Post a Comment