I love distractions.
Well I've talked about my sister Stephanie and about Isabelle, now it is time to talk about my beautiful sister Tressa.
Things that remind me of Tressa: 1) That "baby, baby" song by Amy Grant. (Don't act like you don't know it, and if you really don't, look it up on youtube-now.) We learned every word to that song. That's when it was a cool song to know. I still know it but rarely do I bust it out like we did back then.
2) Family vacations - We had many adventures, mostly disasters, which included dragging her bike named pinky, behind our vehicle for many miles, sleeping in a leaky tent trailer, mom accidentally scorching a bird's nest (chicks included). Hilarious stories, yes, but for another day.
3) Donuts - I recently found out my health conscious sister has an obsession with them. Who would've thunk.4) New Kids On the Block (not now, but when they were cool). In fact any of that late 80's and early 90's music. I love it all because of her. They made the best music then.
5) Hollywood - No she's not famous, although she could be. She introduced me to Hollywood and how fun it is to try to run into a star.
7) Cleaning and Exercising - she does these to relieve stress. Just more reason I wish I could be more like her.
8) What is takes to be a good mom. She is 100% devoted to her baby girl.
There are so many more things remind me of her but there are far too many to go into. Can't wait to see you next week, Tress.
No comments:
Post a Comment