Changes


I have an announcement...
I have decided to move to Washington!
My motivation: I miss Mikey.
He moved up there right after he graduated. I thought I would tough it out and stay in Utah for the whole summer. I would then move there the day before our wedding in August. Well things have changed and I'm packing my bags and heading up there in a little over two weeks.
A part of me is really sad to be leaving Utah. I'm going to miss so many of my friends and (this is sad) so many different places to eat. What will I do without JDawgs, Cafe Rio, and Kneaders? Probably lose a few pounds...
The other part of me is very excited to move forward and be with Mike.
To Washington or bust!

6 comments:

meagan said...

I hope the move goes well! What part of WA are you headed too? I can't wait to see you this summer!!!

Nicole Beeton said...

Wow that's a big move! I bet you'll really love it there. Washington is so beautiful. We really need to see eachother soon! By the way, I love your engagment photos, they're so dang cute!

Nicole said...

Good Luck with the move! If you ever get tired of Washington (Vancouver?), you are always welcome to drop by Oregon.

Ryan and GeAnna said...

Have fun! I am so excited for you. I have never been to Washington, but I have heard it is a great place to live.

Hailee said...

I knew you wouldn't last long. That will be exciting! good luck

Luke and Shayna Waldron said...

Your leaving. My kids are going to be so sad. You better come and see us but I am excited for you. It will be another great adventure for your life story. Good Luck! :)