Want a sneak peak of some our engagement photos? Click here. We did them in Malad, ID. It was so windy, but Adrianne did a great job. Tell me what your favorite is - we may just take your advice on which one to use for the invitations.
O my goodness i love the pictures you guys look great. I love the ones when you are in the black dress and the one where he is behind you leaning over you and you have a blue shirt on. So cute. Hard choice, i remember trying to pick pictures and now i am trying to pick pictures of emree. also ella looks so cute tell them congrats!! love ya!!
Wow Melissa your pics look amazing. They are all so good. I like the 7th one, 9th one and the last one the best! Good luck finding your perfect picture.
Wow, you are beautiful and Mike is handsome. You look great. I had a hard time deciding but I think I am going to say the #10 and the #12. They are all amazing. Good luck finding that perfect picture. Shayna
5 comments:
They all look so good. I think my favorite one is where you have on the blue top and you are sitting in front of him (4th one down). You are so cute!
O my goodness i love the pictures you guys look great. I love the ones when you are in the black dress and the one where he is behind you leaning over you and you have a blue shirt on. So cute. Hard choice, i remember trying to pick pictures and now i am trying to pick pictures of emree. also ella looks so cute tell them congrats!! love ya!!
Wow Melissa your pics look amazing. They are all so good. I like the 7th one, 9th one and the last one the best! Good luck finding your perfect picture.
Wow, you are beautiful and Mike is handsome. You look great. I had a hard time deciding but I think I am going to say the #10 and the #12. They are all amazing. Good luck finding that perfect picture. Shayna
I LOVE your engagement photos!! And I love your hair color!!
Post a Comment