
So I'm sitting there surrounded by friends and family, opening the much needed gifts and thinking "man, I could get used to this." I felt as excited as a little girl at a birthday party. My bridal showers were the great and I had so much fun at each of them. After all not many brides get three bridal showers. I feel so blessed to have such good friends and family. Here are some pictures:
Steph and Me. She was such a great help at the shower my mom threw for me. There were a lot of people there and Steph made sure they were all fed.
Some of the Samaria gang.
My mom helping everyone paint dish cloths. She had them do that instead of games and it was a hit. Thanks mom!
My friends from home threw me a great shower. It was so good to see all of them, especially since it was the same day that I moved up to Washington. I love each of these girls so much and miss them like crazy!
It was at Meagan's house and she did the greatest job. The food was awesome and she decorated so cute.
Mikey's family threw me a wonderful shower. I got to meet a lot of people and spend time with his sisters, who have been so good to me. I'm so excited to gain three more sisters. Julie made the cake in the picture above from towels and ribbon.
Nicole, who I met on my mission in Nebraska, now lives in the Northwest. That pretty much makes us neighbors! I was so excited because she got to come to the shower. It had been a while since I last saw her so it was nice to catch up.Thanks to everyone to helped and came!
2 comments:
I had so much fun! You said you met me on your mission. Don't undersell yourself. You taught me! I am still grateful that you served your mission in Nebraska where I could meet you.
I feel so bad that I couldn't make it to you bridal shower, it makes me want to cry! It looks like you had a great day. I have a gift for you that I need to send to you, so I need your address :) I love you tons and wish I could have been there.
Post a Comment